Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can anyone tell me more information or just verify that it's real?

I live near Vineland, New Jersey. In Minotola. Several people I have known for many years, told me about a specific type of program. And these people say to other people as their parents, they said. SJHS (hospital Sherman Ave. Near Cumberland County College) would be a kind of program for people who are nurses. You go to the hospital and to register. From here you get a kind of nursing school (I think) and leave you, and you pay them and give you benefits. I do not know much because the people I spoke with did not have much information about them. I tried to go to the site SJHS but I have no information about them. I just want to know if these people do not make a mistake and they know what they say, and there is such a program (OR) when they have misunderstood people false information. Can anyone tell me, it really is? And if it real.c can someone get more information or at least my guide in the right direction, says that more information on my own? Thank you, call the personnel department of the hospital you mentioned. Ask if there is such a program, then as a person's application for them. You must be able to send an application and additional information about the program. I'm not sure that the hospital, but I know that the local hospital here, in exchange for a specified length to do with them. they do for lab tech, nurses and medical administrators. Just call or go to the personnel department and ask. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment