there is a possibility that I might be able to stay in the nursing program, but I need other options. I do not want to give up my school to be an LPN WNE me to ANF was the College of New Jersey, is a great school and I want to upgrade there.it very hard to think of wat to do b / c nursing is all I want to I can not imagine something else too, but I like a bit of science, but is not interested in business, education, art or communcication = (. I want to help ppl and work in the hospital. someone told me Army trains for nursing is not sure if I really want to be a BSN, RN LPN no one, all the classes I've taken forward. PYS for nursing. statistics, biochemistry, nutrition, microbiology, I am about to enter my third year and I do not know wat to do with my classes I've had so far, although this look at schools in New Jersey, the waiting list of more than two years NJ.What could do, and wat are other occupations which are similar to nursing. I really I have no one to help me with this life-changing decision that even the family, because I'm the first to go to college and not worry about what I really appreciate ur help 'is a very stressful period when especaily there's someone who really help to see if your university has a program of physical therapy or radiology program These are the biggest I think you could use the classes you took. I hope this site will help u http://top100universities.blogspot.com/ all the latest information on the 100 best universities in the world.Cheers:) You can try another route doctor, anesthesiologist, for example, or pharmacist. If you are interested in as a nurse, I know there are universities offering degrees in less nursing.then after a 'time, you can go back and get a better degree in nursing. TCNJ is a great school. Do what you can in the nursing program to get there or if you want to leave, remove, find out what, if anything, can do one thing to be readmitted is this music? Would they give you to some of these classes this summer to find a local community college and use improved varieties for your course at TCNJ? Talk to your care program counselor immediately. There may be things you do, play an active role and help support TCNJ will be able to stay. What are your other options Re: nursing - which is possible for you depends in large part, why are you removed in danger of nursing program at TCNJ. For example, if your notes in your ability to make friends effects of another program. And most other health professions and care of your notes .
0 comments:
Post a Comment