My mother graduated in January 2009 of the nursing school. It was very difficult for her. My sisters and I want to do something special for her. A party is not an option for us. We believe in doing something the weekend of Dr. Martin Luther King. We live in New Jersey and have 9, 8, 7 and 6 years of age to take into account in our plans? Does anyone have any suggestions? Have children make a poster showing her let her know that all your love and feel proud of her and put things in the nurse bandages and equipment. It's sweet and I'm sure she will appreciate it:) maybe you can give your mother a day off, which means it does not clean or cook. when she gets home she will be treated like a queen. even the smallest can participate.she will thank you, because you probably never get a break. you could buy a bell, then if she wants to drink something I can call her and wish is their command. calls "the queen of the day you are all so sweet to think of your mother most of all, let her know how proud you are of her. Give her a day off, let her sleep late, take a large Jacuzzi, maybe breakfast in bed. How about her out to dinner? Or those times when you mentioned are your brothers and sisters, I tell the older children babysit and let her go one night .
0 comments:
Post a Comment