(Sorry it's so long) For one thing, I go to an alternative school for my behavior last year. In this school, you can not go to the bathroom "to" teacher or lunch and go to the toilet when you are together. It is a class room with only 26 people in this school (really sucks) and there is no break between classes, I can go if class is in session. we need a planner, write down how teachers if we did well in class and their control "you have to take the lead planner on the toilet, if not so bad" Carry I refused to wear my calendar because I n ' is right in this school, but found myself more - all A and B do not write-ups and all -. I'm not going to the toilet and when I go I really wonder. As I studied mass when I "need" to say something about disability that I usually keep one because I did not try a few words that feel me say a while. He said no, and if I go out I will write. Ask nicely and told him I really really need to go no need to scheduler fucking rule, I went out to go into the hallway to the nurse office to go to the bathroom, he wrote to me, but if I pleaded my case, I may encounter any intro? You have no rights because you got a problem, and assigned to the school for a reason. If you do not perform the necessary planning, not in everything, eh? On the other hand, if you did everything right, you would not be the alternative school, I think. Anyway, I guess I missed the point with your question. Looking for someone to blame for your mistakes? Off topic, but I remember back in school when we had no stall doors so we tore the plastic plate was screwed into the wall and used them to the doors. They were angry, but did well doors two months later. Well, it's a sick line. To prevent people from using the bathroom. Talk to you parents.o or better yet, make your schedule with you so you can use BR is a rule at school that I (BR could only use at certain times and NEVER in the class.) considers to be against our rights, and was modified. If you have an emergency, you can get up and leave. No matter what the professor says. this is ridiculous. Nowhere in America would be a manager that his employees do. The school is training for future employment. the next time you say you want to pee in your pants there. or just hang out, I say that I prefer to have trouble urinating in his pants. say something about ethics and personal rights violations only planner. Their actions and attitudes are the cause of their problems .* The denial of the right to use a bathroom can be medically dangerous. I think it is a natural right of all peoples to "permission" to go. Take it to the person responsible and tell them it is dangerous to health / unhealthly to keep it in. or better yet, make your schedule with you so you can use BR is a rule at school that I (BR could only use at certain times and NEVER in the class.) considers to be against our rights, and was modified. If you have an emergency, you can get up and leave. No matter what the professor says. this is ridiculous. Nowhere in America would be a manager that his employees do. The school is training for future employment. the next time you say you want to pee in your pants there. or just hang out, I say that I prefer to have trouble urinating in his pants. say something about ethics and personal rights violations only planner. Their actions and attitudes are the cause of their problems .* The denial of the right to use a bathroom can be medically dangerous. I think it is a natural right of all peoples to "permission" to go. Take it to the person responsible and tell them it is dangerous to health / unhealthly to keep it in. or better yet, make your schedule with you so you can use BR is a rule at school that I (BR could only use at certain times and NEVER in the class.) considers to be against our rights, and was modified. If you have an emergency, you can get up and leave. No matter what the professor says. this is ridiculous. Nowhere in America would be a manager that his employees do. The school is training for future employment. the next time you say you want to pee in your pants there. or just hang out, I say that I prefer to have trouble urinating in his pants. say something about ethics and personal rights violations only planner. Their actions and attitudes are the cause of their problems .* The denial of the right to use a bathroom can be medically dangerous. I think it is a natural right of all peoples to "permission" to go. Take it to the person responsible and tell them it is dangerous to health / unhealthly to keep it in.
0 comments:
Post a Comment