Thursday, February 17, 2011

I am 33 & trying to be a student nurse, is it possible? I live in Asia & want to find a nursing school in USA?

E 'possible to find a job after training? I have no experience in science. But I have a bachelor's degree. marks T account? Who knows the answer please help! I want to stay in the States of New Jersey or PA, where I have friends there. I do not know about these areas, but Fitchburg State in Fitchburg, Massachusetts has a great nursing program. This is a public university, so cheaper than most. They help to create or do years ago. can become a nurse at any age once you've finished nursing school and passing NCLEX heart. Nursing is a large field with high demand, good pay and flexibility, offers career. There is strong demand for nurses now, the period of employment of health care. There are 28 currently in nursing school and see many people who are older than me in college. Corney sounds, but it is never too late to stop learning. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment