Thursday, February 10, 2011

CNA Training School in NJ or NYC?

I'm looking for a training program or school, which cost little or no money or willing to provide financial support to become the ANC. Currently, the nursing school in New Jersey, and want to find a place that has a flexible schedule in any NJ or New York. I would also like some information on the CNA classes. I do not want something that requires prior knowledge of care and, in turn, I can offer flexible class schedules. I went to New York Medical Career Training Center in Flushing, Queens. It was $ 750 including fees and books (which is cheaper compared with others in the school.) Has been executed the day, night and weekends 4-5 weeks. all you need is your high school diploma or GED. I am sure some schools to contribute financially, but stay tuned. I like the school I attended my skills, but not write (no study on my part.) As far as nursing homes or hospitals offer some free training, but you have to work for them. Maybe the county VO tech school or community college (perhaps non-credit course) would be a cheap way to get CNA training, as long as it is recognized in the industry, you can avoid those private $ $ career schools).

0 comments:

Post a Comment