Friday, February 25, 2011

Commute from Central NJ or live in NYC?

Hi all (the world)! I have a problem that needs an answer. I live in central New Jersey, and I will be traveling to New York City for school nurses. I do not know if I'm going to commute or take a bank loan and live in NYC. I just want to go to school for 1.5 to 2 years. I'm 24 now and living with my parents, who were not my dream at this age have their good / ok / normal days and bad days. I'm inclined to commute, so it saves me money. I already have $ 20,000 in college loans that my parents pay every month. My parents would also provide me with food / shelter. I have a part-time work, and I do not know if it will be commuting to cover taxes and my food while I was in NYC. My biggest concern commuting when I wake up early enough (4H-5h) to my oldest classes (7-9:00). My clinical in all neighborhoods in New York, so that means I have to wake up even earlier to the clinical areas. I wanted to live in New York b / c I'll be able to live a normal life: getting up on time, attend school, and especially to know what my creative interests of Nursing is the back while doing it. I have the intention of being a good nurse, but I know I belong to the creative field. If I lived in New York would have a huge amount of loans b / c I'm going to private school, the Ivy League. I am also a gay man and I'm not looking. I've never had a boyfriend. What should I do? I feel like I'm caught between being safe and economical, or after a dream that can be on the verge of madness. Any advice is appreciated .

0 comments:

Post a Comment