Saturday, February 19, 2011

Whats up with waiting lists to get into Nursing School (RN)?

I will use the nursing school next semester after I'm done with all the necessary conditions, but I hear on the waiting list to all local schools are at least 2 years? Someone else who lives in NJ / PA who can advise? I have a high GPA, and I wonder if I will be placed on a waiting list as well? Everyone keeps giving conflicting answers. I'm thinking of becoming an LPN in the meantime, and gain experience. I thought even if I was in RN school next year, still lasts for two years of nursing school before I am a RN? Any advice? Thanks! I know it's ridiculous, so I think it is because they are so many candidates, so many people want a nurse should now be paid. I did all my relationships and I am on the waiting list for a year, I was also thinking about my LPN do in the next year, because I can not live at home and was not good when you're sick of waiting lists never ask you for a private university but can be both cost more money because they do not have waiting lists while you wait for the appropriate maintenance level to receive and start your nursing courses must be maintained in all non-required nursing course, and you get all this out of the way most do not -nursing courses you happen to be, it can take action without the major said. when you start your nursing Clinicals everything you -. spend much easier to keep your GPA a lot and will not be prosecuted by side with other programs, there are large waiting lists of up to 2 years RN programs. - You've checked in a BSN program, I would do if I? were you - they are harder or longer if the wait is not as intense as a single program. However, getting your BSN is more than worth the extra time at Rutgers, New Brunswick has a BSN nursing program and is quite cheap compared to the other four years programs.it I do! As far as I know do not have a waiting list, if I can be wrong .

0 comments:

Post a Comment