Sunday, February 27, 2011

Should i start school before or after divorce?

My husband and I were married three years and have two small children. My husband has terrible anger issues and drinking problems. He can not be alone with our children. I work at the hospital a few days a week. He ended up just doing her job and have another. although he was at home all day. Babysitting his mother because he can not do it. I want to distinguish. He is reportedly a new path for 125 000 a year. I want to go to nursing school so I can support myself and my children on their own. which will take at least two years complete.full. My question is, what looks better to court if I went to school or if I say that I should. Is there any way to get him to pay maintenance until I'm done with school? we live in NJ. I'm sad and unhappy in this relationship.it is no longer a good environment for myself and my children. I want what is best for them. I know that if I could two years of hard work in school. I can give you a great lifefinancially and I want a calendar that I could work around them. I do not think you maintenance after 3 years of marriage. They said nothing in court about the college. I would wait for a divorce and leave school early in your new life. Fortunately, I think. It may be disturbing by the fact that everything goes to school. If you enter a nursing school and emotionally, you can handle the stress of divorce and still attending school, you may want to start. Sometimes you can not use nursing to obtain the first time. If your ex will soon be sabotaging your plans so much stress that you do not study and you can also wait. I think you have a child support after 10 years. This is what Indians have said about my website, it is .

0 comments:

Post a Comment