Friday, February 18, 2011

can I get into a college with a at home H.S Diploma?in nj?

many ppl say they earn their hs diploma test at home and open book on it in the mail, but they are accredited? if I can get in trade or Essex County College with this? or a nursing home school.and the schools that give credit diploma? You must cooperate with a school counselor to find out you have to do and how to get there. It is best to start at a community college and then transferred to a 4-year universities. We are in a correspondence course for high school is now looking for - and we are in New Jersey. At first I was skeptical, but there is an official program, a long time and is fully accredited. http://www.laurelsprings.com/home If you need the European Union or Essex: http://www.essex.edu/admissions/qualifications.html you do not even have the equivalent - GED is good. There are many GED online programs that come via Google, so you need to do more research because it is legit: http://wwwgoogle.com/search?hl=en&q=ged+online&aq=1&oq=GED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment