Friday, February 11, 2011

what schools have a nursing program that is easy to get accepted with a gpa of 2.4. The school has to be in nj

I TCNJ and I'm currentely want to transfer to another school. I did some research which schools accept a 2.4 GPa in a program for nursing homes, but without success. Everyone is looking for at least a 2.5 or 3.0. I am now Delima, because I begin to have schools, but when my GPA is low I will go to schools that are not higly competitive and accept my GPA, I made a very competitive school, come and see all the schools of nursing must be competitive at this point. Apply to those that interest you, write a good essay, and do your best this semester. If you do not get to do on your first attempt, as many courses to be held valid in a nursing home to each large school. And then try again. Mud Creek - What do you call a post-MED with a 2.0 (average c)? Doctors! Geeex - I hope that nursing schools do not accept students with a 2.4 4! I do not want those who see me! Make sure that you continue your education if you take the time to improve your spelling, says lack of proper spelling a lot about a person. I would look at a community college, this would be the best option. I am currently applying to nursing programs, but also with my GPA of 3.5 is difficult to achieve a good school!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment