my boyfriend has lost its activity has been our main source of income. I lost my job. There are three months behind in rent and be evicted in the coming weeks. I have a child under 2 years old and I have to keep a roof over your head. can not afford food or anything else for that matter. You may be eligible for assistance? And more specifically, emergency rental assistance to help pay my rent late? I applied online for food stamps and my boyfriend and I are desperately looking for a job. I also read about the good, the government can give classes and training to advance your career. I wanted to take classes medical assistant for a long time "because they can not afford to finish school nurses. If I am eligible for help, help me afford to live while completing the training of medical assistants ? Go to your local welfare office and see what they can get. Who is your child's dad? The current bf? You help the State taking father to court for a child who goes to the state, do not get is comfort in the total amount paid for food stamps, where to eat a food bank pantry or something. Welfare does not pay anything to be in the picture with a DB and he or someone else will be taken to support the children. Wellbeing is not paying rent. What happens to your unemployment if you lost your job? This is usually more anyway as a welfare state. You must have an application for financial aid for nursing school or left school before they have a child. It may still be able to correct your mistake if you contact the school and see what financial support could be available to implement the program. Nobody will pay your living expenses while attending school, but you should be able to obtain adequate financial support to work at school ready to part-time and part-time. You and your bf need to do both jobs. Can your parents or other relatives to help? What medical training did you have? Contact your local hospitals' HR office and see what kind of work you can do it and if they have a program to help employees to continue their medical-related education to get, you must work for at least a year or two before you are qualified , but it would be the best option. Next stop is the best in community colleges for medical training - LPN, X-ray technology, something .
0 comments:
Post a Comment