Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Move from NJ to California?

I live in NJ, but I want to move to California because I have a new start.I 'ma single female 22 year old who just finished nursing school. I want to visit to California first, but I have no idea start.where is a great place to live? I want to stay somewhere near the beach, to the low crime, great nightlife, young people and many things to do. I will be alone, do not know anyone, or to discuss my car, def spend money on, still discussing the purchase or rent, and arrived to find a job before I move. I know it's a good move, but I'm ready. I want to know where the best place to live, because I know it's not as if it is on TV. I prefer the Southern California areas of what I read on, but then again I've never been. where to start? San Diego: The owners are very busy, and beautiful, have fun, I recommend the hiring or but is high in crime and a lot of bands, but San Diego is very good and really do not recommend CA housing prices are expensive, because I lived in Oceanside for a while and was not good on the beach. next to Camp Pendleton. but everything from there to San Diego is a great area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment