Thursday, February 24, 2011

community college or university for nursing?

I'm going to college fall of '09, and I plan to take very confused about the possibilities. I would really appreciate input. Here are the factors: I'm pretty straight-A student and I'm in all honors or AP classes. I'm in the top 3% of my class. I am also a university athlete. I'm at Penn State, Part U, Rutgers U and VT with my notes, I can community colleges free for 2 years and then if I have a certain GPA for free at a state public school (TCNJ Go Go Rutgers.I NJ alive ). I do not discuss debt free in the adult school route is the best way to go, or if I should go to university. I leave my sports (pole vault), when I go to community college. For experienced nurses, the NJ public school best nursing program? thanks for the help:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment