Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nursing Schools - Post Graduate?

Greetings! I'm saving a language without a great history, science courses for my license as a paramedic, nurse assistant, phlebotomist and PCT. I love working clearly at the hospital, but I lost what they should do it as a great language with a bachelor's degree. So I ask anyone, from 2 to 4 years of excellent nursing programs must be appropriate for a person who has a BA and no pre-req? I have anatomy and physiology, but no formal mathematics or organic. I am looking for schools in northern England / New. Especially in Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, RI, and VT. Each proposal will be very grateful, I wish I had a nurse (RN) will be, but not sure how to get to this point! I am especially looking for Ivy-League or in the vicinity of schools in the Ivy League. Thanks for your help! Jenn

1 comments:

hangrt said...

Phlebotomy certification. This is an exam that proves to prospective employers that the technician has mastered the skills and knowledge required to undertake the role of a phlebotomist in a working environment.

Post a Comment